Legal Representation for Disputes With Government Agencies
Administrative law disputes may arise between private enterprises and government authorities responsible for regulating business activities, professions, employment and labor, work sites, licensing and many other matters. In a business environment, tax predicaments are often accompanied by other government-related problems. Tax clients often request assistance with these other concerns.
The Law Offices of Matthew W. Stanley is a Tacoma, Washington-based law firm with diverse experience handling the procedures and complexities of administrative law.
Matt has extensive experience with administrative law issues and has represented clients in cases pending before a variety of government agencies, including:
- Various state tax agencies and the federal Internal Revenue Service
- Washington State Board of Accountancy
- Washington State Employment Security Department
- Washington State Department of Labor & Industries
- Washington State Department of Financial Institutions
- Washington State Department of Licensing
- Washington State Utilities and Transportation Commission
- State Departments of Transportation in Oregon and Washington
- Liquor and Beverage Control Boards of Washington and Alaska
- Washington State Board of Industrial Insurance Appeals
- Washington State Office of Administrative Hearings
Washington Administrative Law Attorney
Attorney Matthew W. Stanley brings experience and expertise to governmental dispute matters, an area of legal practice where relatively few lawyers are active. He has represented individuals and businesses regarding unemployment benefits and insurance taxes, worker rates and risk-class disputes, work site violations, negligence, registration and licensing problems, and related audits, among a variety of other alleged problems and violations common in business.
Understanding that your business interests and investments are at stake, Matt will bring a thoughtful, strategic approach to address the legal and factual issues in your case, correct any errors and handle any hearings or appeals on your behalf. As your lawyer, he will take every necessary step to protect your business and bottom line.
Call 253-752-3040 to speak directly with our Tacoma administrative law attorney